In the example I created the movie for:
- The blue train sits at station 'P1' waiting for 'Nord' to become enabled.
- The white train's schedule makes it go to 'Parkstation 1' and 'Parkstation 2', but currently waits forever at its station.
- If I copy-paste (using shift-clicks) the schedule from white train to blue train, the blue train does not move, although it should.
- Triggering a state update on the receiving train, resolves the issue. In my opinion that update should not be necessary.
I guess the problem might be caused by:
- Copying the state "train is at station Parkstation 1 and waiting" although that is not correct for the receiving train.
- Lacking an update of the actual state on the receiving train