This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Filter Inserter
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 am
How to reproduce
- Unzip the attached roles.zip in your local scenarios folder
- Launch the game
- Choose the 'roles' scenario
- Generate the map
- The game crashes
My own diagnosis, because of the debug statements I have into the log, are that the line that causes the crash is line 216 in control.lua
Note. This scenario is in the feasibility stage. What I was trying to do was damage the player's character every time they tried to change their gun inventory. The event occurs after the player_joined_game event because the player is given a gun when they are created.
- Log file with my debug statements in it
- (8.72 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
- Crash dump
- (546.37 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
- Scenario that crashes the game
- (5.07 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 9478
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]