This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Fast Inserter
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 pm
This is some strange behavior that is somewhat annoying when repeatedly searching for mods.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the mod browser (Mods > Install mods).
- Write some query in the search box for which there are results (e.g. "upgrade").
- Click on one of the results.
- Click somewhere inside the search box after the query, such that the blinking marker appears after the last letter (it's simply easiest to reproduce this way).
- Press "backspace".
Result: in about 80% of my attempts, after deleting a letter, the "install" button briefly becomes dark (pressed/disabled) and the focus goes back to the (refreshed?) list, from which point pressing backspace again doesn't do anything. I also noticed that this doesn't happen when the query contains 3 letters or less. The expected behavior is that the focus remains inside the search box until I click "Search" or one of the search results. (BTW, since the search is automatic, what's the point of this button?)
Tested on Windows 10.
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm
Fixed for 0.16.25.
Thanks for the report!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]