This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:24 am
In the map view I tried to open the GUI of a train using right-click (which I changed the keybinding to), but it would not open. However using left click resulted in the GUI opening. Outside of map view the custom keybinding works.
While discovered on a train, this bug also appears for all entities with GUIs in the map.
This issue affects both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Steps to reproduce
- Change "Open object's GUI" control in settings. It does not have to be a mouse button, keyboard buttons are also affected by this bug.
- Confirm it works outside of map view.
- Open map.
- Try open entity using new keybind. It does not work.
- Try using default (left click). It works.
- (10.28 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm
Fixed for 0.16.21.
There was special code handling the case where both drag and open entity were bound to the same thing (default, on left click), but it was just using the value of the drag binding for open entity regardless.
It should now account for custom bindings (and do the same thing for create tag, which it wasn't handling before).
Thanks for the report!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]