This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:46 pm
What I did:
- Build an artillery turret
- Fill turret with 5 Artillery shells
- Build a Storage chest
- Use Bots to deconstruct Artillery turret
What I expect:
- Content of Storage chest is 5 Artillery shells and 1 Artillery turret
What I got:
- Content of Storage chest is 2 Artillery shells and 1 Artillery turret
So bots seem to destroy Artillery shells in the process so you always get half of the shells (rounded down) back when bots deconstruct an Artillery turret.
This does not happen if the player deconstructs the turret himself by rightclicking it.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5202
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm
I can reproduce this in 16.16, it seems 3 shells get lost if the amount in the turret is greater than 3 (and 2 if greater than 2 etc.).
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 9453
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users