- Build a transport belt
- Put some iron plates onto the belt
- Select the belt with the mouse
- execute: /c a = game.player.selected.get_transport_line(1) a.insert_at_back(a.remove_item("iron-plate"))
- The game freezes and after a while crashes. Asking if you want to open the log folder.
This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Smart Inserter
- Posts: 3175
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:03 am
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 9453
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users