This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I was playing around with programmable speakers today and I noticed that when I changed the instrument using the dropdown, the dropdown containing all of the available sounds for that instrument didn't update. I noticed this when I tried to switch a speaker from the piano to the drumkit and I noticed that the drum kit had musical notes available as sounds (F1, F#1, G1 etc.) I could still use the note dropdown to change the sound, but it had the wrong labels, and in some cases (switch from alarm to something else) the wrong amount of options. This seems to be purely a GUI bug, as the speaker is otherwise behaving exactly as it should. Closing the GUI and reopening it fixes the issue, which leads me to believe that the GUI just doesn't update or isn't realizing that the instrument was changed. This is a very minor issue, I was just confused to see my drums playing an A#.
Thanks for the report. This is now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users