This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Blueprint name isn't shown when placing blueprint. The blueprint name does show up when the inventory GUI is open. -see screenshots
- Name shows in inventory
- 20171213153217_1.jpg (614.38 KiB) Viewed 819 times
- Name doesn't show when placing
- 20171213153227_1.jpg (419.19 KiB) Viewed 819 times
- (31.63 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Change the config option related to this to make it show.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.
It is checked. Proof:
- Factorio_NoBlueprintNames.gif (12.2 MiB) Viewed 795 times
Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.16.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users