[0.15.32]duplicates in different books removed from library

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
SteelWolf300
Inserter
Inserter

[0.15.32]duplicates in different books removed from library

Post by SteelWolf300 »

I'm surprized that the blueprint library cannot contain the same blueprint multiple times, even if they are in different folder/books. It worked fine before.
What happens (how to reproduce)
  • Load a game.
  • Create a new blueprint.
    Lets say we named it A.
  • Insert the blueprint multiple time in the personal library (in different folders - one can be in the root folder).
    Let's say we have now a A in SteelWolf300, SteelWolf300/Book1 and SteelWolf300/Book2.
  • Until now, every A added is accessible.
  • Quit current game (with or without saving).
  • Load a game (can be the same save).
  • Only one A remains in the library.
    It is located in
    SteelWolf300/Book1 (It is the first one lexicographically - the root seems to be considered after every folder).
I have not tested the "Shared blueprints" part. I can only say that this behavior does not happen with Game blueprints.
How I discovered this bug
I have a blueprint named "~Made by SteelWolf300", which I used to put in every book with personal original content, in case an other player copy it - yes I'm proud of my work :D.

I realized recently thas almost every instance of this blueprint has disappeared.
I added the blueprint again and again, but every time I load an other game, the changes are lost.

After some investigations and testing, I came to the conclusion I exposed in the first part.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.15.32]duplicates in different books removed from library

Post by Oxyd »

Thanks, fixed in 0.15.34.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”