[0.15.23] Accumulator electricity bar has random charge

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[0.15.23] Accumulator electricity bar has random charge

Post by Bilka »

In my most recent game I noticed that accumulators have an electricity bar and and energy bar in their tooltip. The energy bar displays the charge of the accumulator, as usual. The electricity bar is empty on most of my accumulators, except for around 3 that were not connected to power when placed, connected later than the other accus and then disconnected (before fully charged) and reconnected again. Their electricity bars on those 3 accus always stayed at the same value, no matter if the accus were full, charging, or discharging. I let all accus charge fully and the accus with the empty electricity bars still had emtpy bars. Same behaviour when charging or discharging.

I just opened the save again becuase I saw that I had missed to make one screenshot. Now all previuosly placed accumulators show a full electricity bar, even when they are empty and there is no other power source and demand for power. If I place new accumulators they show an empty electricity bar, even whenI let them charge fully. If I disconnect these accumulators they show a full bar.

Images
Attachments
rasf.zip
The save where I noticed the problem and investigated it.
(4 MiB) Downloaded 124 times
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.23] Accumulator electricity bar has random charge

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the notice, it is now fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”