[0.15.21] PvP setting error

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Jos
Inserter
Inserter

[0.15.21] PvP setting error

Post by Jos »

Click the "Disable items" button will cause error if the frame already exists.

Code: Select all

5175.199 Error MainLoop.cpp:943: Exception at tick 236: Error while running event level::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Gui element with name disable_items_frame already present in the parent element.
stack traceback:
	...mapps/common/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:647: in function 'create_disable_frame'
	...mapps/common/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:810: in function <...mapps/common/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:784>
Besides, once the 7th team is added, a faulty layout of the teams occurs.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.21] PvP setting error

Post by Klonan »

Jos wrote:Click the "Disable items" button will cause error if the frame already exists.
Thanks for the report, this is fixed in the next release
Jos wrote:Besides, once the 7th team is added, a faulty layout of the teams occurs.
I don't know what you mean by this, could you provide a screenshot showing the issue?

Jos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Jos »

Klonan wrote:
Jos wrote:Click the "Disable items" button will cause error if the frame already exists.
Jos wrote:Besides, once the 7th team is added, a faulty layout of the teams occurs.
I don't know what you mean by this, could you provide a screenshot showing the issue?

This error layout is created by zh-CN. However, the en layout is correct.

I checked the code and the following is my suggestion:

373  local button = frame.add{name = "add_team_button", type = "button", caption = {"add-team"}, tooltip = {"add-team-tooltip"}}
374  button.style.font = "default"
375  button.style.top_padding = 2
376  button.style.bottom_padding = 2
+++  button.style.minimal_width = 100
What's more, I have another suggestion:
Create a project containing all of the *.lua and en.cfg, and push it to Github. I believe the players will help you to fix some bugs.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Jos wrote:
Klonan wrote:

This error layout is created by zh-CN. However, the en layout is correct.

I checked the code and the following is my suggestion:

373  local button = frame.add{name = "add_team_button", type = "button", caption = {"add-team"}, tooltip = {"add-team-tooltip"}}
374  button.style.font = "default"
375  button.style.top_padding = 2
376  button.style.bottom_padding = 2
+++  button.style.minimal_width = 100
What's more, I have another suggestion:
Create a project containing all of the *.lua and en.cfg, and push it to Github. I believe the players will help you to fix some bugs.
Ok i have fixed this too

The problem with doing things via Github, is that it would require a lot of time for our side to manage all the requests,
We are happy to fix any Lua and locale issues, there is no issue to report these bugs

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”