[15.12] [kovarex] Assembling Machine generates free product

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Fraiser
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[15.12] [kovarex] Assembling Machine generates free product

Post by Fraiser »

Hello,

Please forgive the very elaborate steps to reproduce this issue. I have not fully investigated all possible ways to produce this bug, so I will provide an example that works 100% of times for me:

-Set up an Assembling Machine 3 that outputs to a belt with an inserter.
-Set the recipe to Production Science Pack.
-Load it with four (4) Productivity Modules (Tested with level 1 or 2)
-Add plenty of Electric Engine Units.
-Add plenty of Assembling Machine 1.
-Add four (4) Electric Furnace
-Allow the Assembling Machine 3 to craft 4 cycles worth of Production Science Packs
-The Assembling Machine 3 stops crafting when it runs out of Electric Furnaces
-PASTE the recipe for Electric Furnace from another Assembling Machine onto the Assembling Machine 3.
-Engine Units, Productivity Modules, and Assembly Machine 1s are returned to player inventory.
-Assembling Machine 3 fabricates a *FREE* Electric Furnace immediately and it is placed on the belt.

This method works for generating Electric Engine Units or Assembly Machine 1 using the same method by pasting the desired recipe. I have not tested if the same procedure can be used to generate other items by using recipes that use them as components. I will do that next.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [15.12] [kovarex] Assembling Machine generates free product

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report. Fixed for 0.15.13 (The bonus bar will reset when changing the recipe by copy paste the same way as it resets already when resetting the recipe).

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”