[0.15.6] Unable to drag blueprint to book?

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Tumeden
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.6] Unable to drag blueprint to book?

Post by Tumeden »

Hi there devs, I'm unsure if this is a bug or a feature that hasn't been added.

I am unable to drag a blueprint into a book from my blueprint library, and it says a duplicate is found when the only one there of that kind is the one i had on my mouse cursor.

It's a pretty simple feature to have and without it makes it pretty tough organizing blueprints.

darkmtbg2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.15.6] Unable to drag blueprint to book?

Post by darkmtbg2 »

you need to "create" a blueprint book to edit the contents of it. even though this is not a bug its more of a feature request

It could be nice with that kind of feature but its not a bug as far as i know

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by Oxyd »

Left clicking tries to drop into the “My Blueprints” area. You can still right-click the book to open it and then drop into it with left click.

But sure, let's call it a bug. And let's call it fixed for 0.15.7.

Tumeden
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Tumeden »

Oxyd wrote:Left clicking tries to drop into the “My Blueprints” area. You can still right-click the book to open it and then drop into it with left click.

But sure, let's call it a bug. And let's call it fixed for 0.15.7.
Would be a nice fix for sure, You said you can right click the book to open it and then drop the blueprint in... however you actually can't unless you drag the book from your library to your "toolbelt" or "inventory" then drag each individual blueprint to that book then "import" it again.

It would be nice to be able to just drop/drag blueprints to books (and out of books even) directly from the blueprint library rather then having to drag from blueprint library to inventory then to a book then back to library. One makes more sense then the other right?

Thanks!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”