[Klonan] Game tutorial stuck on automatic trains

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
thereaverofdarkness
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Klonan] Game tutorial stuck on automatic trains

Post by thereaverofdarkness »

I'm doing the automatic train tutorial and it says "Add 'Loading station' to the schedule, with the 'Inventory full' wait condition". I do that and it won't proceed to the next part of the tutorial. I tried undoing it and re-doing it several times in different ways and I can't get the tutorial to proceed.

https://youtu.be/L_6xlitE4dU

Finndibaenn
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Game tutorial stuck on automatic trains

Post by Finndibaenn »

the train won't move untill you add a 2nd station I think

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Game tutorial stuck on automatic trains

Post by Klonan »

thereaverofdarkness wrote:I'm doing the automatic train tutorial and it says "Add 'Loading station' to the schedule, with the 'Inventory full' wait condition". I do that and it won't proceed to the next part of the tutorial. I tried undoing it and re-doing it several times in different ways and I can't get the tutorial to proceed.

https://youtu.be/L_6xlitE4dU
Right... you were not meant to remove the other station from the list

I will look into this

thereaverofdarkness
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Klonan] Game tutorial stuck on automatic trains

Post by thereaverofdarkness »

I see. I figured out how to replicate the bug: if you first remove the 'Placed station' from the list, then add the other one, it gets stuck.

Narishm
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Narishm »

I am also having a problem with the Trains Tutorial in 0.15.7. The Train Schedule and Train Stops tutorial is not progressing past the point of loading the train with a burner inserter. The inserter does not work when on the square next to the train while facing the train. It won't even pull out a piece of coal to power itself there, but it works in any other direction.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Narishm wrote:I am also having a problem with the Trains Tutorial in 0.15.7. The Train Schedule and Train Stops tutorial is not progressing past the point of loading the train with a burner inserter. The inserter does not work when on the square next to the train while facing the train. It won't even pull out a piece of coal to power itself there, but it works in any other direction.
That should be fixed (It was a bug with the train)

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”