[0.14.0] Logistics system doesn't deliver requested items

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

[0.14.0] Logistics system doesn't deliver requested items

Post by Bilka »

Hey,
I just downloaded .14 and I noticed that not a single of my auto-requested items were getting moved into my inventory. I'm in range of the system, have avaible robots, the items are also avaible and I have less than the requested amount in my inventory. The normal sytem works though. Screenshots
The safe file:
rocket_prod14.zip
(45.58 MiB) Downloaded 262 times
Last edited by Bilka on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.14.00] Logistics system doesn't deliver requested items

Post by Rseding91 »

The save file you've provided is only requesting 150 express transport belts (and you have more than that).

Can you upload the save file in the broken state?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

carkh
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14.0] Logistics system doesn't deliver requested items

Post by carkh »

Same bug here...
Here is the save game :
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9YqdpPi ... t=download
c03.zip
(78.7 MiB) Downloaded 251 times
The character is right beside a provider chest with destroyer capsules, and requesting 200 of these. Plenty of bots are available.

Carefull the game requires 4.6Gb of memory to run (64bit)

Carkh

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.14.00] Logistics system doesn't deliver requested items

Post by Bilka »

Rseding91 wrote:The save file you've provided is only requesting 150 express transport belts (and you have more than that).

Can you upload the save file in the broken state?
I was about to do that. When my game opened it immediately autosaved. I then manually crafted a steel chest and booom like 20 robots jump to life to bring me green circuits, which i had requested but weren't being delivered. So just have a look at the green circuits in my other save game.

Btw my settings aren't saving and the game always says "local achievement data not found" on startup, I guess that has something to do with this "bug" that I reported a few days ago, but it's annoying.

Edit: All other deliveries also work. Do note that I did manually craft items when I launched the game for the first time (when the bots broke) and that time it didn't fix the problem (I wasn't in the logistics network area though). I can reproduce the steel chest happenings. Handcrafting any other item also fixes the problem. Also works when I'm outside the logistics network. Placing/deleting anything I built inside and outside the logistics network also fixes the problem, but only then the robots spring to life, not when I do nothing. The also start working when I leave and reenter the logistcs network area.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Found the issue and it will be fixed for 0.14.2.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Guttenflax
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Guttenflax »

I'm experiencing the delivery issues too and I've also noticed the "trash" system is always leaving 65 alien artifacts in my inventory. I tried collecting one more (66) and immediately a robot came to collect it leaving me again with 65 in the trash slot.
Same thing happens with many other items such as the electric mining drills (always 1 units remains in the trash slot).

EDIT: it looks like the problem has now been fixed. Thanks developers!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”