[Rseding91] [0.13.2] Machine ghost missing modules

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Rseding91] [0.13.2] Machine ghost missing modules

Post by Qon »

If a building with modules is destroyed a ghost is placed with modules in it.
When the building gets built it's without modules. After a while the robots place the modules into the building. But if the machine is now destroyed again before the modules are placed into the machine the ghost for module insertion is destroyed as well/the new ghost left behind is without modules.

I would expect the robots to fix my factory as long as there's materials to do so with. A building getting destroyed quickly before modules are inserted is fairly common. Maybe modules are fairly far away or maybe I used the flamethrower to clear a path through my factory. That would trigger this bug a lot. It is fairly unexpected that the module ghost can be destroyed at all.

I thought that with the new module feature for ghosts I would safely be able to drive my tank through my factory and let the robots fill in the temporary road behind me. With this bug I will have to go back and check that all modules are inserted correctly every time I take a shortcut :/

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91] [0.13.2] Machine ghost missing modules

Post by Rseding91 »

Fixed for 0.13.4.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Rseding91] [0.13.2] Machine ghost missing modules

Post by Qon »

Thank you very much!
And thanks for fixing the logistic overlay killing my fps even though I never got around to file a proper bug report. Works perfectly in 0.13 :>

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”