[12.8][posila] Dying explosion causes CTD

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Tveohed
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[12.8][posila] Dying explosion causes CTD

Post by Tveohed »

Up until a couple days ago, me and my partner have been having the game crash on us every couple of minutes. We aren't sure what hte reason is, as it hasn't been happening before just recently. Only change we made from then and now is building of an outpost that could autocollect drops from the aliens, by way of a set of belts. Worked out just fine, but. seems each time we try to explore outward the game would crash. and we can't seem to find a reason to way. Other then I think it has to do with too many corpses or enemies spawned? while she thinks one of express inserters from bobs logistics is bugged, The express Long inserter. Any help would be nice, cause would hate to have to restart if we didn't need to :/

We play with Bobs Mods and a couple others..
Mod List
Factorio- Current File

-edit-

Mine have found the issue. Forget i placed some mines out side the main base incase anything got to close.. Seems the game is crashing with those are trying to go off. Specifically its the Distractor land mines.. <.<; Guess those are buggy

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [12.8][posila] Dying explosion causes CTD

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report. Problem is that dying explosion of some entity in one of the mods you are using is set to rotatable or beam explosion, which is invalid.
We fixed it so it doesn't crash the game in 0.12.9.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”