[0.12.8] [Michal] Graphical oddity: train lights further away than they should be

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Narc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.12.8] [Michal] Graphical oddity: train lights further away than they should be

Post by Narc »

By HanziQ's request, a picture:

, a save: http://dev.narc.ro/factorio/strange-train-lights.zip, and a mod set: http://dev.narc.ro/factorio/strange-tra ... ods.tar.gz.

It seems to me like the train headlights there are a fair ways south of where they should be. Was it always that way and I hadn't noticed?

MasterBuilder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.8] Graphical oddity: train lights further away than they should be

Post by MasterBuilder »

And to add to this, why are the trains always off-center? The pic is a perfect example of an engine being left of the center.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.8] Graphical oddity: train lights further away than they should be

Post by Rseding91 »

MasterBuilder wrote:And to add to this, why are the trains always off-center? The pic is a perfect example of an engine being left of the center.
Because the sprite is rotated from the west<>east orientation and in that orientation it's perfectly aligned with the rails and the bottom of the train. (I think that's the reason anyway).
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.8] [Michal] Graphical oddity: train lights further away than they should be

Post by posila »

Both issues should be fixed in next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”