[2.0.8] Brightness and contrast sliders are reset to 0 if negative (minor issue)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
ospeovedos
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[2.0.8] Brightness and contrast sliders are reset to 0 if negative (minor issue)

Post by ospeovedos »

I would like to first note that this is an issue with the slider only; there is no missing functionality.

Under "graphics settings" there are sliders for brightness, contrast, and saturation. The brightness and contrast sliders go from -100 to 100, and the saturation slider goes from 0 to 120. However, dragging the brightness or contrast below zero, closing the settings, then opening them up again will have the slider reset to the center. Typing in a negative number into those fields will also move the slider to the center, rather than to the left of the center.

Although the issue is rather minor, I frequently adjust the brightness to negative values at night by dragging the slider around. If the actual value is negative, but I click on the slider where the indicator is (exactly in the middle) the value will jump up to 0, which could be startlingly bright at night.

This issue did not affect the latest version of 1.1 that I used (probably 1.1.110).
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(7.42 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Results of typing in the brightness value (note the actual brightness DOES change, even when the slider does not)
Results of typing in the brightness value (note the actual brightness DOES change, even when the slider does not)
Brightness slider limits.png (55.27 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [2.0.8] Brightness and contrast sliders are reset to 0 if negative (minor issue)

Post by Genhis »

Thanks for the report, it's fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”