[Klonan] [1.1.74] Ammo slot filter style

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[Klonan] [1.1.74] Ammo slot filter style

Post by Deadlock989 »

Inventory slots generally have a blue background if filtered, e.g. player's main inventory, cargo wagons etc.:

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (29.65 KiB) Viewed 1687 times

Ammo slots do not show this blue background. If the slot is empty, it shows a partially transparent icon indicating the filtered item, although depending on the specific icon it can be quite hard to distinguish this from the fully opaque one. But if there is an item stack in the slot, there is no way of knowing whether a slot is filtered or not, since middle-clicking on a filled slot provides no feedback. This is the case for vehicle ammo slots but also the player's personal ammo slots in the quickbar area.

Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (19.42 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
(From left to right: filtered empty slot, filtered filled slot, unfiltered filled slot)

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.74] Ammo slot filter style

Post by Deadlock989 »

I guess with the player quickbar slots there is the additional complication of the gun slot and the green selected weapon background highlight. Gun slots can also be filtered (only discovered this just now) and have the same issues. I guess the green highlight would override the blue filter background as it's higher priority info.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Klonan] [1.1.74] Ammo slot filter style

Post by Klonan »

Thanks for the report,

Similar to the other, I have fixed it for vehicles and spiders, but will leave the character/player slots for another time

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”