Version 1.1.74

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.74

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that LocalisedString didn't support fallback groups in some cases when parsed from Lua. (104297, 104303)
  • Fixed a crash when a mod defines an entity that kills itself when created. (104331)
Modding
  • Added CarPrototype::immune_to_cliff_impacts, true by default. If set to false - entity will take damage when it collides with cliff prototype entities.
Scripting
  • Added LuaPlayer::cursor_stack_temporary read/write.
  • Added LuaPlayer::request_translations() for batching translation requests.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

EBhero
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.74

Post by EBhero »

No but guys look at those bug reports. They've answered those bug reports "Yep those will be fixed next patch Monday"... On the goddamn weekend. Devs, we don't deserve you, take your weekends!

sp55aa
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by sp55aa »

EBhero wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:55 pm
No but guys look at those bug reports. They've answered those bug reports "Yep those will be fixed next patch Monday"... On the goddamn weekend. Devs, we don't deserve you, take your weekends!
I do, on weekends :lol:

Makka77
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Makka77 »

I've just updated from 1.1.57

I looked through the various changelogs and thought "ooh new belt icons, lots of lua stuff whatever that is, hmmm multiplayer... no chance for me and my sucky Internet, aah what the hell I'll just get it anyway" and, I don't know what you've done devs, but my 3 different 1kSPM bases I've had to abandon due to UPS issues all run smooth as butter now.

I couldn't put a finger on how you've done it, knowing next to nothing about programming, so it seems like miracle- work from the devs. I just wanted to say thanks people ❤️ for your wizardry, and happy new year!

Gx

Return to “Releases”