[0.11.22] [kovarex] Train crashes Game (rollingStockCount)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
TechnicianLP
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.11.22] [kovarex] Train crashes Game (rollingStockCount)

Post by TechnicianLP »

After buildin my first bits of rail i wanted to test my train (1 locomotive and 1 cargo) but as i accelerate the train the game says something about an error (Internal Error: Carriage::moveFrontJoinForward frontRail rollingStockCount != 1) and sends me to menu; but when i try to pickup the cargo the game crashes completly
factorio-Current.log
EDIT1:
It seems to be caused by a rail because when i mine the frontRail it gives me this crash:
Log
EDIT2:
Tried removing cargo n rails via lua both crashes

EIDT3:
Hitting Esc on the accelerating error and saving fixed the problem; now there are only 3 rails left that can't be mined

quinor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Train crashes Game

Post by quinor »

Post the savegame (it may be corrupted) somewhere, then devs will be able to find out what's wrong with these rails. Just place character near them, save, upload somewhere and post it there.

TechnicianLP
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TechnicianLP »

Dropbox Link to save before (most of) trials to remove: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdkjj0s6gsbys ... l.zip?dl=0
Last edited by TechnicianLP on Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TechnicianLP
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TechnicianLP »

Removed the rails with lua (now without crash) the only problem is it can' find target with id 12 on worldload (can't load world)

TechnicianLP
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TechnicianLP »

Game crash on cargo removal only happens when train is connected (is further up the rail)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.11.22] Train crashes Game (rollingStockCount)

Post by kovarex »

Do you have a way to reproduce it in 0.12?

codewarrior
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by codewarrior »

I seem to recall a crash similar to this in 0.11. I took a few minutes and was able to reproduce it in 0.12.

http://imgur.com/p4IIA7R

There is a junction with straight and curved tracks. The front engine is fully on the straight track. The rear engine is just starting to turn onto the curved track. When I get into the front engine and press G, I get the pictured "rollingStockCount" error and the game returns to the title screen.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

codewarrior wrote:I seem to recall a crash similar to this in 0.11. I took a few minutes and was able to reproduce it in 0.12.

http://imgur.com/p4IIA7R

There is a junction with straight and curved tracks. The front engine is fully on the straight track. The rear engine is just starting to turn onto the curved track. When I get into the front engine and press G, I get the pictured "rollingStockCount" error and the game returns to the title screen.
Great, I was able to reproduce it, and therefore fix it for 0.12.4.

Thx for the help.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”