[1.1.50] "New unlocked item" icon shows up on crafting menus of irrelevant assemblers

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
yktktlk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.50] "New unlocked item" icon shows up on crafting menus of irrelevant assemblers

Post by yktktlk »

This is a minor "bug" but i still wanted to report. I searched on forums but couldn't find, sorry if it's already posted under different title.

Like the title says, "new unlocked item" icon on crafting menus (player, assemblers, chemical plants etc) shows up on menus of irrelevant assemblers.
Let me show you the example:

Here's crafting menu for player. You can see that processing unit and electric engine are new unlocked items and there's also small yellow "new items" icon at top left corner of "intermediate products" tab:

But same icon shows up on crafting menus of chemical plant and refinery and won't go away until you hover over those items on player crafting menu.

Here's refinery crafting menu, notice the icon:

And here's chemical plant, notice the icon:

I've added log file, not sure if it will be useful or not.
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(5.54 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

yktktlk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.50] "New unlocked item" icon shows up on crafting menus of irrelevant assemblers

Post by yktktlk »

Umm. Any news regarding this? Not a bug? Won't fix?
I can provide more details if necessary.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.50] "New unlocked item" icon shows up on crafting menus of irrelevant assemblers

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Issue is now fixed for 1.1.51

yktktlk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by yktktlk »

Thank you for the update, boskid.
Have a nice day.

MatthewReiter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MatthewReiter »

This seems to have caused a regression of [1.1.33] (ui inconsistency) hand craft menu shows newly-unlocked-recipe without showing any new recipe Unread (or possibly introduced a similar bug), in which the crafting menus show a "new unlocked item" icon even though all recipes have already been viewed.
Screenshot 2022-01-19 021124.png
Screenshot 2022-01-19 021124.png (569.06 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”