Page 1 of 1

[2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:30 pm
by afr33sl4ve
Not quite sure what happened. Building quite a large platform and suddenly items needing on the platform are no longer in the build queue.

Here's what I tried, all with no changes: Toggling auto request. Manually deleting entities and using ctrl-z to place them back down. Using deconstruction planner set to ghosts. SIDE NOTE: Using the deconstruction planner with ghosts did not delete the ghosts. I'm thinking there's something else going on.

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:44 pm
by eugenekay
134162
135763

Good Luck!

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:21 pm
by Genhis
Thanks for the report, this is a duplicate of 135763. We finally managed to find the root cause, I'm working on a fix. I believe it is related to cancelling entity deconstruction which stays in "available items" list. You can hold CTRL while clicking on "Load" or change mods as a temporary fix, it should recalculate needed materials.

Ghost in your deconstruction planner is filtered to normal quality, that's why it doesn't do anything.

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:31 pm
by afr33sl4ve
Awesome, thank you! Another method to fix is literally remove all entities, except for the platforms themselves, then place the BP again. I was coming to report this, when I saw your reply.