Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:49 pm
- Fixed that hand crafting wouldn't respect the hide_from_flow_statistics property. (70655)
- Fixed that modded GUI tables did not display borders that were set in their style.
- Fixed the game would fail on startup if control settings were reset during migration of 0.16 config file. (70769)
- Fixed that train stop "must be build next to rails" error was not using the name of the train stop. (70710)
- Fixed that beam damage interval was sometimes not respected properly.
- Fixed that beams would be immediately created and destroyed when standing very close to max range.
- Fixed that beams would not show any animation if the target was killed in one hit. (67020)
- Fixed that laser beams would always aim at player character's feet.
- Fixed entity hit_visualization_box not working properly.
- Fixed running out of memory during sprite loading was not handled gracefully. (70667)
- Fixed a map corruption problem when creating games from scenarios that used difficulties per-entity. (69838)
- Fixed that some Lua errors wouldn't show proper lua stack traces. (70653)
- Fixed a crash related to reading pollution statistic values through Lua. (70801)
- Fixed a crash resulting from building a blueprint of an assembler with a fluid recipe that is not researched yet. (70765)
- Fixed that temporary blueprints (e.g. from the copy tool) would sometimes go to inventory instead of being destroyed. (70806)
- Added fluid mixing check to infinity pipe. (70737)
- Fixed that you could build rail ghosts in the basic rail tutorial. (69503)
- Fixed special case of dragging station/condition order in the train configure GUI. (68544)
- Fixed tightspot script error starting the round with flying text on the map. (70162)
- Changed the mods GUI so it lists mod settings by mod alphabetically using natural ordering.