[2.1.19] "Too far to connect" when trying to drag belts
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:10 am
I get "Too far to connect" when trying to drag red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts.
What did you do?
I dragged red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts
What happened?
I got the message "Too far to connect" and the red belts didn't ghost.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
I expected the red belts to ghost over the blue belts.
Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
This has happened several times recently whilst trying to drag belts both over existing belts and empty space.
I dragged red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts
What happened?
I got the message "Too far to connect" and the red belts didn't ghost.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
I expected the red belts to ghost over the blue belts.
Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
This has happened several times recently whilst trying to drag belts both over existing belts and empty space.