Logistic robots bug?

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

patrycjusz15
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Logistic robots bug?

Post by patrycjusz15 »

Hi, I don't know if this a bug or I did something wrong, but when I request items in character logistic slots robots don't deliver them. Trash slots working fine, I'm in logistic range, have far more bots then are in use and requested material are both in passive provider and storage. Also bots normally transports items between chests.
Is bob's logistic need some additional research or something?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Logistic robots bug?

Post by bobingabout »

Bob's Logistics adds additional logistic robots, and other Roboport entities, other than that the functionality should be as it is in the base game. If you have the personal logistic request slots, and are standing inside a logistic zone with robots, they should deliver what you request.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

anarchyinc
Inserter
Inserter

Post by anarchyinc »

patrycjusz15 wrote:Hi, I don't know if this a bug or I did something wrong, but when I request items in character logistic slots robots don't deliver them. Trash slots working fine, I'm in logistic range, have far more bots then are in use and requested material are both in passive provider and storage. Also bots normally transports items between chests.
Is bob's logistic need some additional research or something?
I just noticed this bug last night after updating to version 14. I'm also running Yuoki Industries and those bots do the same so this isn't specific to bob's. My only guess would be a slight change in the base game dealing with bots. All I do to my mods is patch them to run on new updates instead of re-downloading the correct versions so that might have something to do with it. I never use the default bots and haven't tested them yet as I just noticed this before bed.

EDIT:
After some research in the change logs, this WAS a bug with 14.0-1 but fixed in 14.2
viewtopic.php?t=31586
"Friends don't let friends drink & drive", "Gamers don't let gamers install steam"

patrycjusz15
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by patrycjusz15 »

Ironically one thing that I forgot about to do solved it for me: restart game xD But it's good to know that developers keep eye on such things.

Return to “Bob's mods”