Electric Network Statistics duplicates entities those connected to both of merged netoworks

Things that has been reported already before.
Hares
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Electric Network Statistics duplicates entities those connected to both of merged netoworks

Post by Hares »

I have a boiler plant with 240 steam engines in a network separated with a circuit-controller power switch. 2 of these 240 steam engines are shared to the main network via a large power pole. When networks are connected, the network statistics window shows that there're 242 steam engines. I searched for these extra two for several minutes before I realized that they are "duplicated".

Screenshot: Image

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Electric Network Statistics duplicates entities those connected to both of merged netoworks

Post by FuryoftheStars »

I believe that's this: 69769
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Hares
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Electric Network Statistics duplicates entities those connected to both of merged netoworks

Post by Hares »

I sincerely searched for the duplicates but didn't succeed.
Thx!

Return to “Duplicates”