[1.1.107] Crash loading save after mod update "CompiledMapGenSettings::finalizeAutoplacersEtc"

Things that has been reported already before.
tetlanesh
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.107] Crash loading save after mod update "CompiledMapGenSettings::finalizeAutoplacersEtc"

Post by tetlanesh »

What did you do?
I updated mods using in game mod manager update tab (dont have exact list, the main one used in the save is Lunar Landings which previously to the update was manully installed with a version predating mod portal release). I've installed another mod - better victory screen which is oprional dependency of latest Lunar Landings version. I confirmed those changes and after game restarted I've tried to load my Lunar Landing playtrough save.

What happened?
During loading an "error" window apeared with text
Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s), any mods you may be using, and any steps you know of to reproduce the crash.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
A save succesfully loading

Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
restarting couple of times with the same result
Attachments
LUNAR_BLUE_CHIPS_TEST_ENERGY.zip
save file
(25.11 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
factorio-current.log
crash log
(127.67 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

BrainGamer_
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [1.1.107] Crash loading save after mod update "CompiledMapGenSettings::finalizeAutoplacersEtc"

Post by BrainGamer_ »

You can see from the log that LunarLandings is not getting loaded at all. So this seems to be identical to 113303 which is fixed for 2.0.

Return to “Duplicates”