[MOD 0.11.x][WIP]Bucket Wheel Excavator Mod

Topics and discussion about specific mods
MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[MOD 0.11.x][WIP]Bucket Wheel Excavator Mod

Post by MrP123 »

I'm currently working on a mod that adds a Bucket Wheel Excavator, like the Bagger 288.
I have no proper release yet, as I am still missing my textures / animations.
If you are inside the excavator and hover over some mineable material (the selection box has to be yellow) the excavator will start digging the ore and place it in its inventory.
It is also rather useful for killing alien bases :twisted:, but it takes a huge amount of fuel.

If anyone has more ideas of what you want to see in this mod, please tell me in a comment.

PS.: If there is anyone who is able to make textures for this mod, please contact me.
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

MiniMe943
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.x][WIP]Bucket Wheel Excavator Mod

Post by MiniMe943 »

Looks like a good idea for a mod. Mining in the game is pretty much place a drill and done. Any hands-on mining is with an axe, so it'll be nice to have this thing kind of in the middle. I'd probably use this for areas where I feel there's not enough resources to set up a proper drilling operation.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

MiniMe943 wrote:Looks like a good idea for a mod. Mining in the game is pretty much place a drill and done. Any hands-on mining is with an axe, so it'll be nice to have this thing kind of in the middle. I'd probably use this for areas where I feel there's not enough resources to set up a proper drilling operation.
Well i hope you're a very patient person as you will need to A. Move it to where it's needed very very very slowly or B. dismantle it and know you will spend a very long time rebuilding it. :O!
But then this is a game so both A and B should be equally viable options :D!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dariel92 »

RU: вот интересно - сказал о работе над модом 31 января, а сейчас кончается май. Работа сделана?
EN: that's interesting - he said about working on the mod on January 31, and now ends in may. The work is done?

MiniMe943
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MiniMe943 »

Dariel92 wrote:RU: вот интересно - сказал о работе над модом 31 января, а сейчас кончается май. Работа сделана?
EN: that's interesting - he said about working on the mod on January 31, and now ends in may. The work is done?
I can't speak for the guy on when it'll be done, but the thread is still in the WIP section and there's no download link yet, so the mod's not ready. You'll just have to wait a bit longer. :D

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

Isnt it a nice little sun i got here :D!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Return to “Mods”