PowerBelts 0.1.1 [Fac 0.11.22]

Topics and discussion about specific mods
wahming
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

PowerBelts 0.1.1 [Fac 0.11.22]

Post by wahming »

PowerBelts is a mod that will require belts to draw power in order to run. You won't have to electrify your entire belt, but place a single motivator belt at the head of your line to activate the entire thing. I've created a proof-of-concept mod, and will be updating this soon. I'm currently looking for feedback.

Update: Powerbelts has been released! You can find it here: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 14&t=12468
Last edited by wahming on Fri May 22, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

Re: PowerBelts 0.1.1 [Fac 0.11.22]

Post by Dariel92 »

УРАААААА, наконец-то) а я все ждал когда же уже мод такой появится)))

[Edit by Koub] : Translation in English added. Remember, this is an English Forum, other languages are tolerated, as long as an English version is provided for everyone to be able to understand.
EN (Google translate) : HURRAAAAAAY finally, and I waited for the events already this will be)))

Dariel92
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dariel92 »

RU: Ну, как я уже сказал я очень ждал этот мод, однако в нем есть много недочетов : во первых движитель для конвейера действует лишь на наземный конвейер а подземный остается без изменений, во вторых из-за того что движитель не действует на подземные конвейеры, приходится ставить приходится ставить его гораздо чаще чем планировалось, в третьих отсутствует рецепт в списке крафта. Есть еще несколько пунктов, но это уже скорее просьбы для дополнения от меня - вместо нынешнего движителя сделать что-то типа мотора который ставиться в начале ленты сбоку и заставляет собственно работать конвейер, и сделать так чтобы он работал от топлива на раннем использовании и от электричества уже после, ну и последнее - сделать технологию для изучения этого движителя.
EN: Well, as I said I was looking forward to this mod, however it has many shortcomings : first mover for the conveyor operates only on land pipeline and underground remains unchanged, and secondly due to the fact that the mover does not act on underground conveyors, we have to put have to put it far more often than planned, in the third there is no recipe in the crafting list. There are a few points, but it is rather requests for additions from me - instead of the current mover to do something type of motor which is placed at the beginning of the tape to the side and forces you to actually operate the conveyor, and to do so he worked from the fuel on the early use from electricity and after that last but not least, to make the technology to explore this mover.

wahming
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by wahming »

Dariel92 wrote: EN: Well, as I said I was looking forward to this mod, however it has many shortcomings : first mover for the conveyor operates only on land pipeline and underground remains unchanged, and secondly due to the fact that the mover does not act on underground conveyors, we have to put have to put it far more often than planned, in the third there is no recipe in the crafting list. There are a few points, but it is rather requests for additions from me - instead of the current mover to do something type of motor which is placed at the beginning of the tape to the side and forces you to actually operate the conveyor, and to do so he worked from the fuel on the early use from electricity and after that last but not least, to make the technology to explore this mover.
Yep, remember this is work in progress, those features coming soon! :)

Edit: This mod has been released here: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 68&p=83653. It's not complete, but it's enough for gameplay.

Return to “Mods”