[0.10.0] Shotgun shooting incorrectly.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Valkun
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.10.0] Shotgun shooting incorrectly.

Post by Valkun »

Seems like it is only shooting a single pellet instead of its normal load of 12.

Note: I had the same issue with shotgun ammo under 0.9.8 when experimenting with changing the ammo of turrets.

Jobeo
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.10.0] Shotgun shooting incorrectly.

Post by Jobeo »

Ya combat shotgun is definitely messed up... I was just coming on here to report it... not good as it is my biter whacking weapon ...........

Killing the spawners is much harder now... seems to take many more shots.

i'm using armor piercing ammo

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FreeER »

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this while testing my mods because in the poison ammo mod I created I copied the ntimes function that the devs were using (and seem to have replaced with a faulty 'repeat_count') lol
here's a quick mod fix (both regular shotgun and combat, fairly simple since it's the ammo that was 'bugged'), simply remove it once the bugfix has been released: download shotgun fix (for those interested it uses data.raw to replace the shotgun-shell's 'action' to ntimes(12, {the 0.10.0 action table}) and the piercing is 16 instead of 12 of course.)

edit: interestingly enough the repeat_count for the explosions work (and I assume the train as well, though I didn't test), those were the only other cases that I saw it used....I guess the ammo prototype did not actually get updated properly to use the repeat_count property :)
side note: explosions near water = awesome!

theit8514
Inserter
Inserter

Post by theit8514 »

FreeER wrote:Oh wow, I didn't even notice this while testing my mods because in the poison ammo mod I created I copied the ntimes function that the devs were using (and seem to have replaced with a faulty 'repeat_count') lol
here's a quick mod fix (both regular shotgun and combat, fairly simple since it's the ammo that was 'bugged'), simply remove it once the bugfix has been released: download shotgun fix (for those interested it uses data.raw to replace the shotgun-shell's 'action' to ntimes(12, {the 0.10.0 action table}) and the piercing is 16 instead of 12 of course.)
Nice! Just tested and it's working.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thank you for the report, it is fixed for 0.10.1 now.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”