Some small issues

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Some small issues

Post by ssilk »

This evening I tested a bit around

- Repeat building (shift while placing) of a connected smart inserter with green wired is changed to red wired.

- Wires for inserters can in this case connect ridiculous far; all are connected to one pole - and when it isn't reachable just extend the red wire from that pole to another in reach of that far away inserter. (connected to transformer)

- its possible to research in no time and without using resources - I didn't exactly found out when this happened, but when you want to research some small stuff (20 red bottles) after some big. I mean it has something to do with the "rest of research" left from the former research. Maybe also something with a bit extreme setup with 64 labs. :)

- if I request one item with a requester chest and the logistic bots cargo size is extended, they deliver that number instead of one. This behavior destroys really useful wired network stuff, which worked with cargo size 1 but doesn't anymore with 2 or more.

BTW Question: Is it possible to convert a saved game back to a map, which can be used in the map-editor again? And how? Logistic bots and all other items don't need to be there.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Some small issues

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the reports, we will check it..
ssilk wrote:BTW Question: Is it possible to convert a saved game back to a map, which can be used in the map-editor again? And how? Logistic bots and all other items don't need to be there.
This is possible from command line

Code: Select all

Factorio --map2scenario <MapName>

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Some small issues

Post by cube »

Thanks for the reports. The first two problems are fixed for 0.8.0, The other two I couldn't replicate (but logistic network has changed a lot this release, so maybe it was fixed somewhere along the way). Anyway I'm closing this one :-)
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”