crash when rotating a blueprint containing underground belts

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
db48x
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

crash when rotating a blueprint containing underground belts

Post by db48x »

In this save, rotating the red circuit blueprint (in my inventory, not the toolbar) causes a crash. I'll post the log, but here's the relevant portion of the stack:

000000007730DB38 (ntdll): (filename not available): KiUserExceptionDispatch
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\surface\surface.cpp (72): Surface::getAdvancedTileSafe
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\entity\heuristicentitysearch.cpp (30): HeuristicEntityIterator::HeuristicEntityIterator
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\entity\transportbeltconnectable.cpp (216): TransportBeltConnectable::connect
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\entity\transportbelttoground.cpp (307): TransportBeltToGround::setDirection
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\graphics\buildingrenderer.cpp (249): BuildingRenderer::drawEntityToBeBuilt
c:\temp\factorio-5829127a\src\graphics\buildingrenderer.cpp (142): BuildingRenderer::drawBlueprintToBeBuilt

If I make a blueprint with just some underground belts in it I also get a crash, though I've not tried this in a new game. This game uses the Landfill and Upgraded Electric mods, and was started after 0.12 came out.
Attachments
_autosave1 - blueprint underground belt bug.zip
(6.49 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
factorio-current - blueprint underground belt crash.log
(147.72 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

oLaudix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: crash when rotating a blueprint containing underground belts

Post by oLaudix »

Tbh, it sometimes crases even without rotating. As soon as i take it out of the belt game crashes.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: crash when rotating a blueprint containing underground belts

Post by orzelek »

oLaudix wrote:Tbh, it sometimes crases even without rotating. As soon as i take it out of the belt game crashes.
Afaik game tries to remember your current "rotation" flag.
So it might be rotating even if you are not doing that.

This one is a duplicate tho and it's fixed for 0.12.1 already.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”