Version 1.1.26

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.26

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that all entity GUIs in the map editor entity-editor and spectator controller were invisible.
  • Fixed Train overview GUI not updating the list remark. (96262)
  • Fixed typos in Construction robot tip. (96360)
  • Fixed a crash when quitting while using the linked-container entity type with power armor in it.
  • Fixed that sounds could sometimes be heard when they shouldn't. (96343)
  • Fixed regenerating tile variations during save migration would not break up old large tiles and would only reset their variations to 0.
  • Fixed "probability" property of size variants in the tile definition was ignored when "weights" property was left out.
  • Fixed searching mod settings tab would leave tabs disabled. (96489)
  • Fixed a crash of transport line migration in some cases of mod removal. (96342)
  • Fixed that train stop gui could indicate more trains than there are when trains are removed or merged while gui is opened. (96519)
  • Fixed a conflict between setting the players cursor through script and holding blueprint library blueprints. (96452)
  • Fixed that building entity with multiple items to place would take unrelated items from inventory. (96536)
Modding
  • Added CustomInputPrototype::include_selected_prototype when true the event will include selected_prototype = {base_type=, derived_type=, name=} when applicable.
Scripting
  • Added LuaCustomInputPrototype::enabled_while_spectating, enabled_while_in_cutscene, include_selected_prototype, and item_to_spawn read.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

tamanous
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.26

Post by tamanous »

I am playing with a friend of mine. He uses the windows version 1.1.25 and is not able to update to 1.1.26. There is no update message when launching the game, trying about -> check for updates does not show an update.

raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 1.1.26

Post by raiguard »

tamanous wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:07 pm
I am playing with a friend of mine. He uses the windows version 1.1.25 and is not able to update to 1.1.26. There is no update message when launching the game, trying about -> check for updates does not show an update.
1.1.26 is an experimental update for now, have your friend enable experimental versions.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

Return to “Releases”