Version 1.1.16

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.16

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed possible crashes when building train wagons near train wagon ghosts that are not on rails.
  • Fixed that the search didn't work correctly in the prototypes GUI in some cases. (94889)
  • Fixed that extra warning sound was played when upgrading underground from the exit side. (94887)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

rolaca11
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.16

Post by rolaca11 »

How far is the stable release from here? Are you planning any more features, or just mainly bug fixes?

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

rolaca11 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:34 am
Are you planning any more features, or just mainly bug fixes?
Just bug fixes (hopefully)

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

I love your attention to details! Will you look into the minor issues section as well? Especially the older ones. Since a lot of things changed since they got reported I imagine quite a lot of them are already fixed. But you also might reconsider your decisions on ones that got reported when there were other more pressing issues to tackle.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

Return to “Releases”