Version 0.18.44

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.18.44

Post by FactorioBot »

Graphics
  • Reworked Electric mining drill graphics, removing their vertical structure - to fix tile overlapping and other issues introduced with redesign.
Bugfixes
  • Added equipment icon to Personal laser defense technology icon. (87625)
  • Fixed logistic chest shadows were shorter than other chests. (86782)
  • Fixed that unit groups could get stuck after getting close to their target. (87628)
  • Fixed loading Blueprint books before version 0.18.42.
  • Fixed that when importing blueprint string, the error had success sound and the success had error sound. (87623)
  • Fixed the small shortcut buttons didn't follow the same color settings as the big ones.
  • Added better error when attempting to load NPE save.
Gui
  • Tweaked the loading progress bar styles a bit, so they are slimmer and can fit more text.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Windsinger
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 0.18.44

Post by Windsinger »

Oh that new miner model is much better. i like the previous too but it was too high. this one is so much better indeed!
At least i can see the belt again haha +1

pmc666
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pmc666 »

A slightly odd effect. I had Map Dragged disabled (because of the previous problem dropping) and found this:
  • If you have Map Drag disabled and drop a power pole in map view you open the Power Panel (and same idea with trains and adding a wagon - you open the train panel)
  • If you have Map Drag enabled and drop a power pole/wagon then you don't have these panels open (which seems like the correct behaviour).

Oscar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Oscar »

the .44 update solved the crash I reported earlier in .43. the game no longer freezes upon loading a save. thanks guys!

Return to “Releases”