My friend and I have been playing for a while (nearly 600 h).
He is hosting, and I am connecting remotely.
After a while we got to the point where we had "won" for all intents and purposes, so we decided to add some mods:
(From the log.txt in the desync report)
1.029 Loading mod settings AutoDeconstruct 0.1.11 (settings.lua)
1.031 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
1.050 Loading mod base 0.16.51 (data.lua)
1.191 Loading mod Armored-train 0.1.11 (data.lua)
1.232 Loading mod folk-logistic-wagon 0.2.5 (data.lua)
1.265 Loading mod Hiladdar_Research 0.16.1 (data.lua)
1.304 Loading mod Power Armor MK3 0.1.8 (data.lua)
1.337 Loading mod Vehicle Wagon 1.2.5 (data.lua)
1.372 Loading mod Walrus_Misc_Improvements_Renewed 0.16.0 (data.lua)
1.416 Loading mod base 0.16.51 (data-updates.lua)
1.469 Loading mod Squeak Through 1.2.2 (data-updates.lua)
1.504 Loading mod Hiladdar_Research 0.16.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
I have more mods that are installed (but disabled, so that I match the server set).
I tried to attach the desync report and the mods folder but they seem to be failing.. so I put them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:01 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users