- Load the attached saved game
- Open the inventory/crafting screen (E)
- Notice I have 57 iron plates, 10 copper plates, and plenty of free inventory slots
- Look at the combinators in the crafting pane
Both combinators are disabled in the crafting pane.
Trying to craft a combinator, by left clicking on one of them in the crafting pane shows the floating message "Not Enough Ingredients".
The combinator crafting buttons are enabled with the number 1 (crafting count limit).
I can build exactly 1 combinator by left-clicking on one of the buttons int the crafting pane.
(Note: The black at the bottom of screenshot is expected as this is a ribbon world)
Reproducibility: I can repro this every time I open this saved game (only started this map around 0.17.08 or so). I have not attempted to reproduce it from a new game state.
My thoughts on a potential cause:
- At some point in the previous hour or two of gameplay, I ran out of inventory spaces when canceling some entries in my crafting queue. I think it may have been for copper cable.
- I wouldn't be surprised if somehow I ended up with a fractional copper plate in my inventory as adding a single extra copper plate from a chest is enough to then build a combinator.