Page 1 of 1

[0.17.4] UndoAction Crash - Right-Clicking While Dragging a Paste of Belts

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:08 am
by Grenadith
I was playing with high latency on a friend's client-hosted server. I copied a stretch of Fast Belts 10 long and 4 wide for a belt bus. With the paste, I held left-click and began dragging the selection upwards to create ghosts for a long stretch. While doing so, I right-clicked, and the game immediately crashed. I duplicated the crash immediately afterwards, so I know this was the cause of the crash.

I do not know what I was attempting by right-clicking, maybe just testing my finger to see if it still moved.

Re: [0.17.4] UndoAction Crash - Right-Clicking While Dragging a Paste of Belts

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:08 pm
by kovarex
Hello, I believe, that this is related to some of (many) the undo queue bugs we fixed in the late 0.17, so I'm moving it to resolved.