I made a Time-lapse of our "Any% Multiplayer" Speedrun - trying to take Factorio Time-lapses to the next level

Post about Let's plays and streams.
AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

I made a Time-lapse of our "Any% Multiplayer" Speedrun - trying to take Factorio Time-lapses to the next level

Post by AntiElitz »

I was really unsatisfied with the quality of the recent Timelapses we saw of Factorio, because they rarely featured a smoth automatic camera. So I came up with my own solution and did a Timelapse of our "Any% Multiplayer" Speedrun. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ8zjxj ... F56C3czacQ

Dry Hairy Tree
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I made a Time-lapse of our "Any% Multiplayer" Speedrun - trying to take Factorio Time-lapses to the next level

Post by Dry Hairy Tree »

Nice work Anti.

I suggest a team speedrun to rocket per minute. You find this stuff all too easy now, stretch yourself and the team. I'm halfway there flying solo in ~ 50 hours (46) and I am slow and clumsy so... how fast can a team of speed runners do it.

0.17 should make it a lot easier. Anyways, have heard you ask for suggestions, that's mine.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: I made a Time-lapse of our "Any% Multiplayer" Speedrun - trying to take Factorio Time-lapses to the next level

Post by Zavian »

That's an awesome run. I'm really impressed that you could do it in less than 80 mins.

Return to “Videos”