[One Line Suggestions]

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)

[One Line Suggestions]

Postby eradicator » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Preface:
I only have a small suggestion, so making a whole new thread for it seems overkill. With more active work being done on the portal (yay!) wouldn't it be prudent to introduce an active/implemented/rejected system like in the API requests forum? Readability of this forum is slowly decreasing as it becomes a mix of bug reports, feature requests, implemented suggestions and general discussion. For the moment i'll put anything i notice here and hopefully remember to [strike] out things that are implemented (other people are welcome to join, and i don't mind if the implementing dev does the [strike]'ing).

_____
One Line Suggestions:

• Seperate the "thumbnail" from the images bar. Enlarging it is not useful, and it is often the only picture a mod has.
  • Moderating (delete/rename) of discussions. Becaues it's impossible to mark bug reports as fixed.
  • Ability to change the internal mod name (time limited? license-like requests?) / Set a forward to a successor mod.

Link Collection (in no particular order, first thread i found):
Already implemented
Last edited by eradicator on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [One Line Suggestions]

Postby Bilka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Sort by game version, current experimental by default.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.
Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [One Line Suggestions]

Postby darkfrei » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Change color by the General
Attachments
Screenshot_20180712-091637_1.png
Screenshot_20180712-091637_1.png (28.62 KiB) Viewed 43 times
darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter