Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Amarula
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post by Amarula » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:23 pm

I can't say thank you enough - not just for the game, which is EPIC, but for the wiki, the forums, the players, the mods, but especially for the developers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

zOldBulldog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by zOldBulldog » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:01 pm

I noticed that bluprint Shift-place now automatically removes trees and rocks AND then places what you originally wanted in the spot. I would swear that shift-place did not use to remove the obstacles.

Such a simple change and yet a major quality of life improvement. Thank you!

bigc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bigc » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm

I'm not sure wether the devs deserve to be praised or hated for what they did here... games like factorio are the pinnacle of greatness while also being the worst thing that could possibly happen to someone. It has completely consumed my every tought for so many days... I started a long time ago with a pirated version, I got hooked... wel... not really hooked... played about 800 hours in a few weeks... then i bought the game and then i played another 200+ hours and then converted all my friends to my new found factorio religion (i call it the "bigger is better religion"). You can blame me all you want for pirating the game but these devs made a game that convinced me to pull out my money and pay for literally nothing extra from what i had out of sheer respect. I hope one day more companies follow your model. Make great games again. Factorio 2018: no microtransactions, no lootboxes, early access with more content that AAA games, second best rated game on steam, the game that convinces pirates to buy it not by DRM's or sophisticated encryption but by just being the best there is. And you devs, you may not be swimming in money like the assholes at EA do but you will always have something those assholes will never have: the hearts of every one of your players. GG!

Rizzano
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rizzano » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 pm

long time lurker and player here, have had the game since before steam, and still learn new things almost daily while playing or watching other people's videos on YouTube.

I would like to say Thank You to the devs for making such a terrific game, and I just got done reading what's MIGHT be in store in future releases (space, underground, etc) and am really looking forward to if there's an RTS element added. I normally play with peaceful mode enabled as I like to just build and expand, but if RTS elements are added I may just go and attack and get the ball rolling with the enemies lol.

Anyway, thanks so much again for a great game, and hello to everyone.

Shadow_87pl
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Shadow_87pl » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:29 pm

New to the forum but already 333 hours in the game.

I was in love with OPEN TDD and could not find a game which would use exactly same "feeling" by playing. Never had one again until i discovered factorio.
Simply amazing game, amazing job for devs.

I only lack one basic thing from open tdd in factorio: rail viaducts!!! Hope in the far future we may have it:)

Anyway, amazing job, this game is worth every penny.
THANKS !!!

Return to “General discussion”