[MOD 0.13] Black Market (sell and buy on the market)

Topics and discussion about specific mods
totobest
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Black Market (sell and buy on the market)

Post by totobest »

Hi there,

I had to stop playing the game for health reason. If anyone would like to take over this mod and all the others, let me know!

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

totobest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm
Hi there,

I had to stop playing the game for health reason. If anyone would like to take over this mod and all the others, let me know!
You don't look like binbinhfr. Can you explain what you mean?

nitro_hedgehog
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nitro_hedgehog »

Qon wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:45 pm
totobest wrote:
Hi there,

You don't look like binbinhfr. Can you explain what you mean?
he does not appear to be updating this mod anymore and whoever totobest is has also stopped working on it.

what a shame, this mod could have been something great.

thewoodenlego
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by thewoodenlego »

is there any way you can make a chart that shows the prices rising and falling to make it easier to gain a profit (kinda like the power output of a factory)?
Edit: just saw the health reason thing so nvm I guess.

Foreros
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Foreros »

totobest wrote:
Hi there,

I give you best luck for your health progress...
I know what this mean as family member, then I can understand your feeling.
Hope you can recover the better possible and the fastest possible.
Good luck for your life.

Sorry for the late message, but it's when I've seen your message.

djmango
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by djmango »

totobest wrote:
Hi there,

Hello,

First of all, best wishes with your health. Second, I would like to take over this mod to maintain and improve upon it, my github is djmango (I put an issue up on the github repo). If you'd like, I could also try my best to maintain any/all of your other modding projects, but this is the one that piques my interest the most as my friends and I use and enjoy it's additions to the game a lot (we were pretty bummed to find it didn't work on the latest experimental version)

noob_hoarder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noob_hoarder »

MOE_51 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:58 am
technology with name 'electric-energy-accumulators-1' does not exist.

Plz fix
If you'd have bothered to read less than 10 posts in this topic, you'd have seen the issue was reported already. Without an official fix so far, so feel free to correct your files yourself. :P

Dmitry8266 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:22 pm
Found a bug.
I want to automate buying process. There is a "buy signal" with following rules: =1 off >1 on.
Those signal work most of the time. Sometimes totally randomly a chest continues to buy even if the signal is 1 (0ff).

Side question:
Why it was made like this? Not 0-off 1-on?
Because in factorio there is no 0-valued signal. If an item is missing (so that its count is 0), there will be no signal for that item.* A bit frustrating for us programmers, but i guess i can somewhat see the reasoning. :geek:

As for the bug, maybe it was due to a delay in between when the signal changed to 1 and when the purchase happened? Did it continue to purchase after that first time? (And are you sure the signal is constantly 1, never increases even for half a second?)

---

*Side-note: Although i guess the logic of comparing a missing signal to a value would still work all right. So maybe your question is still relevant. But i'm afraid these rules won't change too soon, since that would break a lot of existing setups.

SuicideJunkie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by SuicideJunkie »

Positive = sell, negative = buy (or vice versa) would also make a lot of sense.
Wire your storage into a constant -10000 iron ore, and it would buy whenever you run low.

1 and >1, make sense too in terms of keeping the combinators simpler to start with, since you can just throw deciders with +1 as outputs at it.

Return to “Mods”