Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

alercah
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by alercah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 am

Per this bug report, casting mono silicon with productivity enabled overproduces quartz crucibles (you can actually end up with more than you started!) because the game does not recognize the probabilistic output as a catalyst. After some testing, setting catalyst_amount to 1 in the recipe appears to fix this. I didn't look for other recipes that may be similarly affected.

MeduSalem
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by MeduSalem » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 pm

alercah wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 am
Per this bug report, casting mono silicon with productivity enabled overproduces quartz crucibles (you can actually end up with more than you started!) because the game does not recognize the probabilistic output as a catalyst. After some testing, setting catalyst_amount to 1 in the recipe appears to fix this. I didn't look for other recipes that may be similarly affected.
Ah good... I was already about to post the same... was having a look a few minutes ago into my Logistic network and baem... found 10000 Quartz crucibles... then found out that I heavily Productivity module'd the caster with Bob's modules and it seems like it is excess-generating crucibles like crazy rather than using them up. :D

I took out the Productivity modules for now until I have used them all up and then I will look again with a maximum of 20% Productivity... that should hold the balance... until there is a permanent solution/fix.

AmatorPhasma
Inserter
Inserter

Post by AmatorPhasma » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi Angel,

I'd like to ask if you could include this little patch in your angel-functions.lua in the refining mod?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fapobzujxbs4g ... patch?dl=0

It changed the void recipe generation to work with fluids/items with multilayer icons.

Return to “Angels Mods”