[2.1.21] Placing Burner mining drill in quickbar doesn't complete objective in Tutorial Level "Crash"
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:29 pm
I tried the first tutorial Scenario: "Crash" with my daughter
One of the first quests is to "Add the burner mining drill to the quickbar"
We did that but it did not clear the objective.
I tried to do it in multiple ways (left click in quickbar, select in inventory and drop in quickbar, quick pipette to quickbar) but none of them cleared the objective.
Workaround:
Placing the burner mining drill will skip the objective.
Attached save was made directly before trying to clear the objective.
Space Age, No Mods, Linux, no Steam
One of the first quests is to "Add the burner mining drill to the quickbar"
We did that but it did not clear the objective.
I tried to do it in multiple ways (left click in quickbar, select in inventory and drop in quickbar, quick pipette to quickbar) but none of them cleared the objective.
Workaround:
Placing the burner mining drill will skip the objective.
Attached save was made directly before trying to clear the objective.
Space Age, No Mods, Linux, no Steam