Strange splitter behaviour with invalid input
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:39 am
I have just discovered a compatibility problem between Pyanodon's Wood Processing Unit MK1 and Loaders Modernized unloader (which I already reported to both).
The bug is that if I put an unloader at the direct output of the wood processing unit, I end up having 12 items in a single belt section instead of 8, as it can be seen here:
The funny thing about the splitter (I cannot classify it as a bug, because the one of the splitter inputs is invalid) is that it does not split the inputs on the output lanes: the overloaded belt remains on the same side, as shown here:
The bug is that if I put an unloader at the direct output of the wood processing unit, I end up having 12 items in a single belt section instead of 8, as it can be seen here:
The funny thing about the splitter (I cannot classify it as a bug, because the one of the splitter inputs is invalid) is that it does not split the inputs on the output lanes: the overloaded belt remains on the same side, as shown here: