[2.1.20] Space platform stuck in orbit
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:41 pm
I have somehow reached a situation in which a space platform, while having fuel and all pre-flight conditions satisfied, refuses to leave the planet's orbit. The thruster will be expending the fuel, yet the speed will not grow.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load attached save file "FL-15"
2. Go to TheCyborg space platform
3. In its schedule, place a destination to Nauvis, order the platform to move there
Expected result: the platform starts moving towards Nauvis, corresponding UI element with distance remaining appears
Actual result: speed never grows, the platform remains in "Stopped at Vulcanus" state
This platform was a smaller one, I have pasted an imported blueprint over it that had other planet routes in it, which I haven't unlocked in this save yet. Perhaps that has something to do with the bug. This exact blueprint was working fine before in this very save earlier
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load attached save file "FL-15"
2. Go to TheCyborg space platform
3. In its schedule, place a destination to Nauvis, order the platform to move there
Expected result: the platform starts moving towards Nauvis, corresponding UI element with distance remaining appears
Actual result: speed never grows, the platform remains in "Stopped at Vulcanus" state
This platform was a smaller one, I have pasted an imported blueprint over it that had other planet routes in it, which I haven't unlocked in this save yet. Perhaps that has something to do with the bug. This exact blueprint was working fine before in this very save earlier