[2.1.20] Personal bots deadlock on Aquilo
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:20 am
Occasionally personal bots deadlock on Aquilo and require disable/enable personal roboport cycle.
After I encountered it one time too many, I took a screenshot and saved the game. It is a multiplayer save, you can get the correct player perspective if you use a standalone version without logging in and set lan player name cd.
The deadlock on screenshot is resolved on game load, so the whatever internal state gets bad is not saved.
Luckily, this specific save file, if loaded from the perspective of player cd, reliably deadlocks personal bots again (second screenshot), if you simply wait. Steps:
1) load the save from the perspective of the player cd
2) wait until robots finish everything except 2 beacons
Expected result: robots finish everything
Actual result: robots are stuck until I do a disable/enable personal roboport cycle
After I encountered it one time too many, I took a screenshot and saved the game. It is a multiplayer save, you can get the correct player perspective if you use a standalone version without logging in and set lan player name cd.
The deadlock on screenshot is resolved on game load, so the whatever internal state gets bad is not saved.
Luckily, this specific save file, if loaded from the perspective of player cd, reliably deadlocks personal bots again (second screenshot), if you simply wait. Steps:
1) load the save from the perspective of the player cd
2) wait until robots finish everything except 2 beacons
Expected result: robots finish everything
Actual result: robots are stuck until I do a disable/enable personal roboport cycle