[2.1.20] Personal logistics autosorts when placing new filter.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:34 am
In the Personal Logistics tab, when placing a new filter to get items, all filters are auto-sorted, and the max requested is cleared.
Also all other groups are cleared and everything placed in one default group. I believe this has been happening on the last several Experimental released.
Edit: Just found that setting the min and max to zero, also sorts and removes the filter completely. For example, when I do not want any coal in my inventory.
Also, I disabled the only mod I have with the word 'sort' in it, (Sorting Inventory mod) and I still have this issue with that mod disabled. Latest v2.0 has no issues with
the same mods.
Note that I have the Space mod, quality mod, elevated rails mod and recycler mod disabled.
I am no longer able to consistently keep the Personal Logistics the way I want them.
I can supply a list of mods here if requested.
Also all other groups are cleared and everything placed in one default group. I believe this has been happening on the last several Experimental released.
Edit: Just found that setting the min and max to zero, also sorts and removes the filter completely. For example, when I do not want any coal in my inventory.
Also, I disabled the only mod I have with the word 'sort' in it, (Sorting Inventory mod) and I still have this issue with that mod disabled. Latest v2.0 has no issues with
the same mods.
Note that I have the Space mod, quality mod, elevated rails mod and recycler mod disabled.
I am no longer able to consistently keep the Personal Logistics the way I want them.
I can supply a list of mods here if requested.